All our learners have the opportunity for 1:1 guidance interviews with a fully qualified careers adviser, who can provide independent and impartial careers advice.
We can talk to you about progression to employment (including apprenticeships) and university-level courses, so you'll better understand the full range of learning opportunities available.
Our friendly team can help:
- Work with you to think about your next steps - for example, talking about what you like (and don’t like), your interests, etc.
- Explore the type of education or training that may be right for you
- Look at school and college courses, apprenticeships and jobs available locally
- Plan a career pathway, a plan that will build the qualifications, skills and experience you need to succeed
- Prepare a CV, apply for a job or to university or tips to get ready for an interview, including help with UCAS applications, mock interviews and information on funding that may be available
- Help you access enterprise activities, workplace visits and volunteering opportunities.